Life Strategist. Bestselling Author. Motivational Speaker.
I’m a wife, parent, entrepreneur, author, speaker and life coach dedicated to helping people get unstuck and be unstoppable in every area of life.
My story begins in the summer of 1999, when I had an epiphany that confirmed my life purpose: To inspire others to live more fulfilling lives.
I believe life is about knowing why you’re here and living your purpose fully.
That means serving the world in a way only you can and growing from the challenges, opportunities, and relationships that come your way.
I also believe resilience – the ability to adapt to change and navigate setbacks – is a necessary life skill and it is a skill that can be learned. You must learn it if you want an authentic, successful and happy life.
I believe in second chances and I’m grateful for mine. It’s led to my professional calling and my beautiful, blended family – a husband I grew up with in Colorado, two bonus daughters I have the privilege to help parent and a son who came along after I turned 40.
So, if this whole living-a-life-of-purpose-and-fulfillment sounds like something you’d like to start doing immediately, then I’m so thankful our paths have crossed.
Start learning to:
- Make major life changes that are exciting and scary at the same time.
- Be happier and have more fun, even when life seems routine.
- Become a strong leader, navigate office politics, and achieve professional dreams.
- Navigate setbacks and disappointments in a way that makes life better, not bitter.
- Speak up with confidence rather than settling for less.
- Go to sleep at night feeling at peace about decisions.
- Conquer emotions that cause procrastination, emotional spending, and self-sabotage.
Start with some of my free course, How to Coach Yourself, or any of my books (It’s About Time, Successful Women Think Differently, Brave Enough to Succeed, among others.)
I’m honored to meet you, and I’m excited for the journey ahead of us!